Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Cool

Pretty great. The art was a little rough in spots,but all in all the animation itself was very smooth, and the direction was cool and stylish. The plot was good and simple, and you told so much without any dialogue! Plus, the pacing was just right. Good work, keep it up.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Hahaha

This was pretty hilarious. I just wish you didn't call it Awesome Racer, seems a bit unnecessary. Seemed to me that it had enough stuff to make it stand out as something more original than an "Awesome" tribute video, or whatever. Didn't seem too Egoraptor-y; you could have totally gotten away with calling it something else. Would have fooled me. Unless, of course, you just couldn't think of a better title, in which case i understand lol.

Anyways, really funny stuff. Fairly ingenious, actually. It kind of got less funny as it went on, but still great. The animation was surprisingly good. Keep it up.

Perform Perform

EW SHIT IS GAY EMO FAG

Lol. Josh Brolin, my friend. Excellent work, as always. Your cartoons just get better and better.

Zombies of the world Zombies of the world

Urgh

Nothing works.

Kingdom of Rock Kingdom of Rock

What?

How the hell is this even a rythm game if the notes aren't even in sync with the music? It's really just a game with background music......which, in my book, is just another game.

Kill The Snail Kill The Snail

Lol

You really don't deserve a 10, but I'm giving you one anyway. Please make a better version of this and resubmit it, because it's fucking hilarious. And I don't mean make it an actual game--that's what's so hilarious about it. Just improve the graphics and stuff. I think that it's really funny that you build up to the actual gameplay with a long movie, and then you just salt a snail to death--and it takes no effort at all. Funny. I want a Kill the Snail 2.

MarcyVF responds:

LOL!!! 10 all the way!? Thats why I didn't expect ppl to like it - cuz they think its weird, but i think its HILLARIOUS!! I wil make nr.2 or something BUT I HAVE TO MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO FOR SCHOOL first (i have to be done during next week /:I) tnx! XD