Zombies of the world Zombies of the world

Urgh

Nothing works.

Kingdom of Rock Kingdom of Rock

What?

How the hell is this even a rythm game if the notes aren't even in sync with the music? It's really just a game with background music......which, in my book, is just another game.

Kill The Snail Kill The Snail

Lol

You really don't deserve a 10, but I'm giving you one anyway. Please make a better version of this and resubmit it, because it's fucking hilarious. And I don't mean make it an actual game--that's what's so hilarious about it. Just improve the graphics and stuff. I think that it's really funny that you build up to the actual gameplay with a long movie, and then you just salt a snail to death--and it takes no effort at all. Funny. I want a Kill the Snail 2.

MarcyVF responds:

LOL!!! 10 all the way!? Thats why I didn't expect ppl to like it - cuz they think its weird, but i think its HILLARIOUS!! I wil make nr.2 or something BUT I HAVE TO MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO FOR SCHOOL first (i have to be done during next week /:I) tnx! XD

Spin Sprint {Orange} Spin Sprint {Orange}

Still my favorite

This is still my favorite out of all of them. The simplistic controls work the best with the spinning mechanic then the more complicated ones in your other games. But I still love them all. Fucking hard!

Resident Wiivile Resident Wiivile

Kick-Ass

Didn't play too much of it, but my first impression was pretty good. Fun game, plenty of variety, and the fact that I could play it on my Wii makes it all the better. Great game, except for the bunnies.....ugly, annoying bunnies. God, I hate those damn bunnies. They do kind of grow on you, though...

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Bitchin'

So how do I sign up for next year?

Chuck Attack! Chuck Attack!

Meh.

A decent game. Kind of lagy, though, and boring. The idea of slapping Chuck Norris on it to make people play it; lame. It was slightly amusing, but only for the first couple of minutes.

Oh yeah, and "Mushman", I hope you were being sarcastic about the Google comment. If not, simply put--you're retarded.

Devils Never Cry Devils Never Cry

Pretty nice

Frankly, I liked it. It's better programming than I can ever do, and it was pretty fun (my computer started getting all laggy so I had to turn it off, but that isn't your fault is it?). The graphics weren't that great (except Dante looked good), especially on the enemies--add some more animation! Overall a good game, just needs a little polish and it can be a GREAT game. Kudos for making a great translation of the console game to flash!

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Awesome!

There's really not much else to say. This game kicks ass!

Nub tut Nub tut

Awesome

This is a really helpfull flash, and looks nice, too. I just started using flash, so this is really cool, thanks alot. Well done, keep up the good work.