Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Cool

Pretty great. The art was a little rough in spots,but all in all the animation itself was very smooth, and the direction was cool and stylish. The plot was good and simple, and you told so much without any dialogue! Plus, the pacing was just right. Good work, keep it up.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Hahaha

This was pretty hilarious. I just wish you didn't call it Awesome Racer, seems a bit unnecessary. Seemed to me that it had enough stuff to make it stand out as something more original than an "Awesome" tribute video, or whatever. Didn't seem too Egoraptor-y; you could have totally gotten away with calling it something else. Would have fooled me. Unless, of course, you just couldn't think of a better title, in which case i understand lol.

Anyways, really funny stuff. Fairly ingenious, actually. It kind of got less funny as it went on, but still great. The animation was surprisingly good. Keep it up.

Perform Perform

EW SHIT IS GAY EMO FAG

Lol. Josh Brolin, my friend. Excellent work, as always. Your cartoons just get better and better.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Hurray

Annoying J-Pop! Kittehs! Anime stereotype!

(In other words, I found it obnoxious, but good animation as always. Keep it up.)

Metal Gear: Hands On Metal Gear: Hands On

Eh.

Mildly amusing, and the animation was purty good. I kept waiting for an Evil Dead reference, lol.

punbeard81 responds:

Yeah it really reminded me of the evil dead movies when I wrote it.

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2

YOTAM

Man, I missed you so much. I...I just.....oh god. I was so frightened. :{

Tricker Treats Tricker Treats

That child just ate excrement.

I love it.

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

This is the best thing ever

Next to David Bowie and Evil Dead. I wish I could make something this adorable, but it seems that whenever I try to put a kitten in any of my flashes all I can make it do is get kicked. This was awesome. Funny funny funny. I love the way its this adorable monster of a cat, but its got this dude's voice. That alone was so unexpected it made me laugh. Animation was none too shabby either. Well done, my friend. Consider thine self favorited.

Nix Timelapse Nix Timelapse

You realize that's not animation, right?

I really don't understand the entertainment value of this. Maybe if he did a little something after it was over. Pretty nice drawing, though.

liable-to-explode responds:

Oh. Well, sorry.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

My god

Quite possibly the most original poop joke I have ever seen. I think I love you.